Here it comes, the end of another semester. Not only it makes me sad because I am going to be a third year 2nd semester student soon, and it's only about one and a half year until I have to graduate from APU, but because in the time like this, it means time for another goodbye.
I never knew human actually has a very strong heart to bear so many goodbyes in our life. It doesn't have to be those romantic feelings that you feel extremely break when the one you love leave and you have to say goodbye, it's just, when you get to know someone, you'll start to have some connection with them, and when they are about to leave, we couldn't help it but feel lonely. I say so many goodbyes in my life before, but still, I couldn't get used to it. Realizing that those people that I might unintentionally taken them for granted, me and my egoism that thinking they will be here forever with me, will actually leave, and I don't know if I could actually meet them again after this, especially if I don't work in Japan after my graduation. I know how hard it is to try to keep in touch with people who already left here. Those promises of seeing each other someday somewhere and keeping in touch with each other until that day sounds simple, but actually it's not like that at all. Promises are just promises. Moreover, I know how it feels, waking up in the morning and realizing that those people are not here anymore.
All the goodbyes that I've known from the past made me strong, but I don't know if I could bear another goodbye. When the time like this, sometimes I wish I don't have to get to know other, you know, not being attached. Not creating the string. Maybe things will be simple in that way. Much simpler. Really.
I never knew human actually has a very strong heart to bear so many goodbyes in our life. It doesn't have to be those romantic feelings that you feel extremely break when the one you love leave and you have to say goodbye, it's just, when you get to know someone, you'll start to have some connection with them, and when they are about to leave, we couldn't help it but feel lonely. I say so many goodbyes in my life before, but still, I couldn't get used to it. Realizing that those people that I might unintentionally taken them for granted, me and my egoism that thinking they will be here forever with me, will actually leave, and I don't know if I could actually meet them again after this, especially if I don't work in Japan after my graduation. I know how hard it is to try to keep in touch with people who already left here. Those promises of seeing each other someday somewhere and keeping in touch with each other until that day sounds simple, but actually it's not like that at all. Promises are just promises. Moreover, I know how it feels, waking up in the morning and realizing that those people are not here anymore.
All the goodbyes that I've known from the past made me strong, but I don't know if I could bear another goodbye. When the time like this, sometimes I wish I don't have to get to know other, you know, not being attached. Not creating the string. Maybe things will be simple in that way. Much simpler. Really.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿