2013年6月9日日曜日

Fade Away Dream


"Maya, you really didn't change a bit,"

After 15 months, suddenly you showed up in front of my eyes, literally. Out of the darkness, you were there, walking towards me and it was as if those 15 months counted nothing. You were there, with your new glasses and hairstyle. You were there, with your voice that almost forgotten by me as time took place. You were there, still teasing me and love to make my hair really really messy. You were there, with your laugh and smile that I thought I'd never seen it again for the rest of my life, once I lost my faith on you. But you were there for real, after these months hoping we will meet again somewhere. All the memories played into one fast-forwarded scene once I saw you came out from the darkness for the first time. The laugh, regret, pain, tears.. all became one. Those time when I was so happy when you simply text me in the morning. The young me who kept walking in front of your classroom, pretend to go to toilet, just to see your face. Listening to songs that remind me of you for hundred times. Or those time when we skype almost everyday when you just start working at your company. For 15 months, I always dreaming that there will be one day that I can really see your face and hear your voice again in person. I'd never known that I would really meet you right before my 21st birthday, that you even prepared some present for me, even you said it's not something special at all.
But as we talked about future, I know there will never be any future for us, just from the beginning. Once I graduate from here next year, our path will never come to cross each other anymore. As you sent me back until my apartment, I looked at your silhouette in the dark, waving to me eagerly, I know our story really came to end. 

This new age will mark of me moving forward from you.
Thank you.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿