2012年4月6日金曜日

If We Really Were Meant To Be..

People say hello and goodbye too many times in life. In our life, people come and go. Meet, being together, and just separated. Sometimes I wonder, how could I find the right one if it continues like this?

As a girl, I believe that everyone has someone that meant to be with us. For me, if someone really were meant to be with me, even if we have to be separated for years, even if we have to separated again and again, even though I said I've move on, even though there are almost no hope to reunited, if we were really meant to be, someday we will meet again somewhere and in that time we both will fall in love with each other again like the first time, no matter what.

If someday I meet someone like that (and I really wish I will!), I know.. I should not let him go.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿