Right now is the season of Sakura or Cherry Blossom. If you go to Beppu in this moment, you could see Sakura like almost everywhere, and it's so beautiful I can say. All my friends (including myself!) went to picnic under the Sakura Tree in most Beppu's parks. We called it お花見 (ohanami) in Japanese.
Moments in life is pretty much like Sakura. It only blossoms for about one or two weeks before it falls off and finished. It only happens in a very short time, that is why it becomes so beautiful and precious for us. Just like Sakura, moments don't last forever, that's what I learned. That's why, for me, every moments and encounters happen in my life are valuable and precious. But in the other hand, moments, unlike Sakura, held a precious things that no one can tell even though it's over.
And as I am watching Sakura starts to fall out these days, I know it's time for me to start letting go things that had been so precious to me. And if I am lucky enough, I might could grab those moments back someday somewhere.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿