"You know what? Even though I am happy to meet you here, I am still kind of regret that I had to meet you in such circumstances, where you'll staying here while I am going to leave. Isn't it nice if we are graduating together? At least we can be together a little bit longer.."
Today, for the third time, I attended APU Graduation Ceremony Spring 2013. Seeing all those red gown that reminds me a lot with High School Musical since the first time I saw it, somehow brought me back lots of memories as if it was my own graduation.
It also reminded me of your words, throughout our chats long ago. And I remember what I exactly said to you back then. While watching all of those graduating students have this bitter-sweet moment where they were happy that they finally graduate from university but sad in the same time because each of them going to go separate ways from tomorrow made me think what if it was my own graduation and we graduate together, as you said.
I might have my parents and big brother fly all way long from Indonesia to come to see me. You might wear your black suits and I might wear those Japanese Hakama and had my hair and make up done. We might take lots of pictures together and still able to sit side by side, looking at each others' face and laughing together. When they have those long boring speech? We might ended up talking about stuffs like how we met for the first time and all of those silly times we've been through all together. Somehow, I could picture it on my mind as clear as if it's going to happen for real.
However, to be honest, today's graduation made me quite scared. It's like a huge warning for me, keep reminding me that my time in APU is going to be over soon. In a blink of eyes, I am really going to be the one who wears that red gown for real. Somehow it freaks me out because I know I will never ready for it. I just wish.. time would stop for me right now.
"You know what? Even though I am happy to meet you here, I am still kind of regret that I had to meet you in such circumstances, where you'll staying here while I am going to leave. Isn't it nice if we are graduating together? At least we can be together a little bit longer.."
It also reminded me of your words, throughout our chats long ago. And I remember what I exactly said to you back then. While watching all of those graduating students have this bitter-sweet moment where they were happy that they finally graduate from university but sad in the same time because each of them going to go separate ways from tomorrow made me think what if it was my own graduation and we graduate together, as you said.
I might have my parents and big brother fly all way long from Indonesia to come to see me. You might wear your black suits and I might wear those Japanese Hakama and had my hair and make up done. We might take lots of pictures together and still able to sit side by side, looking at each others' face and laughing together. When they have those long boring speech? We might ended up talking about stuffs like how we met for the first time and all of those silly times we've been through all together. Somehow, I could picture it on my mind as clear as if it's going to happen for real.
However, to be honest, today's graduation made me quite scared. It's like a huge warning for me, keep reminding me that my time in APU is going to be over soon. In a blink of eyes, I am really going to be the one who wears that red gown for real. Somehow it freaks me out because I know I will never ready for it. I just wish.. time would stop for me right now.
"You know what? Even though I am happy to meet you here, I am still kind of regret that I had to meet you in such circumstances, where you'll staying here while I am going to leave. Isn't it nice if we are graduating together? At least we can be together a little bit longer.."
"No. I think how God made us meet in this kind of situation is the best for both of us. If we met as ordinary APU students, everything would be different and there will be simply no.. us."

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿