“He’ll
just leave you once he got you. For a guy like him, this’ll be just another
game,”
“Maybe the only reason he act like that, because he’s not in his usual environment,”
“It’s going to be over soon, I am pretty sure about that,”
Maybe the thing is because I gave you a chance.
Despite what other said about you or expect what you will do once you got me.
I chose to ignore those voices and tried to trust you, something that I never do.
I tried to believe that you’re not like those people think of.
They said those things simply because they don't know you.
And when you start to act like what they expected you to be, I started to get scared.
I am scared that those people, those voices, are actually right.
I am scared that in the end, you’ll actually disappoint me, as much as I already gave my trust to you.
And I am scared that I already fell hard for you.
And more over.. I am scared that I actually don’t know you anymore.
“Maybe the only reason he act like that, because he’s not in his usual environment,”
“It’s going to be over soon, I am pretty sure about that,”
Maybe the thing is because I gave you a chance.
Despite what other said about you or expect what you will do once you got me.
I chose to ignore those voices and tried to trust you, something that I never do.
I tried to believe that you’re not like those people think of.
They said those things simply because they don't know you.
And when you start to act like what they expected you to be, I started to get scared.
I am scared that those people, those voices, are actually right.
I am scared that in the end, you’ll actually disappoint me, as much as I already gave my trust to you.
And I am scared that I already fell hard for you.
And more over.. I am scared that I actually don’t know you anymore.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿