「幸せは自分でつかむもの、自分で守るものだよ。誰かが決めるものじゃない。。」
" Your own happiness is something that you should fight for. Something that you should protect of. It's not something that other people can decide it for you..."You know what is sucks about memories? They just pop up anytime and anywhere they want without any warnings before. Just like today, when I had my part time job in local convenient store from early morning until 3 PM. While putting some stocks and stuff, suddenly one memory about him popped out into my head. A memory from about more than six months ago, on one random night when suddenly we just ended up chatting for the whole night.
It was when I just had Skype with my Mom and my Mom just said to me about how she would never ever agree if I got a local boyfriend. As I told him about that, he told me to fight for my own happiness because we are responsible with our happiness, not others. Thinking about it now, it's kind of ironic because his word is actually that encourage the most to decide to end everything with him.
I am responsible with my own happiness that is why I walked away.
And I would never forget his other line that following afterwards.
「幸せは自分でつかむもの、自分で守るものだよ。誰かが決めるものじゃない 。それに、俺の幸せはまやにかかっています。」
" Your own happiness is something that you should fight for. Something that you should protect of. It's not something that other people can decide it for you... Moreover, my happiness relies on you."
Biggest lie ever.
マヤ、このページ読むほうがいいと思う:http://www.delightfully-tacky.com/2013/09/q-getting-over-break-up.html
返信削除それより、私と話したかったらもいいんだよ。あたしが聞きますから。
返信削除