Hi, everyone!
I'm Maya! I'm an Indonesian girl, currently living by my own in Beppu, Oita, Japan. Yes, you heard it. Japan.
I am in my freshman year here, and I am going to 'refresh' my life and also my blog by creating this new blog.
I am 18 right now. I love a lot of things. I still like Disney Channel. I love reading novels. I like to write very much. I love traveling and taking photos. I currently attend Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University and right now I am struggling with mastering Japanese Language. But I love learning new language so it is kind of like a hobby for me. I want to learn Korean by next year.
I love watching movies and during high school, my dream job was being a movie director. I got a lot of dreams. Dreams that I do not think will be enough space if I write it all down here. I am a girl who dreams big and not afraid to make it real. I believe in lies and I believe in the power of heart.
Okay, that is all for my short post. I know this post is not good enough. I am in the middle of writing my 1000-words-report. I will be back with great blog posts next time so, see you around!
Thanks for reading :)
See ya' and bye-bye!
-Maya

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿