2010年12月30日木曜日

My New Year Resolution

Hi, everybody! It's me, Maya!


It's near the end of the year and I want to do my annual new year resolution~


So, first, what had I done this year?


Not-so-good memories:


1. I got straight-U for my AS Level Examination. 
I was soo shocked! I tried my very best back then and I failed.


2. Somebody screwed up my life
This one I could not tell a lot. He just came by, screwed up my life, and gone. I learnt to never trust someone like him anymore.


3. My beloved grandfather passed away
I love my grandfather, and he just passed away before my High School National Examination. I was so sad back then.


Great memories:


1. I went to Hong Kong and Shenzhen
I love traveling! Hong Kong and Shenzhen are good places! :D


2. I got into University of Indonesia for English Literature major and ITB for Business Management School
This one was so cool! I could never believe my luckiness. I got into two tough universities in Indonesia! How lucky I am~ Can't be more grateful than I was to Allah swt. I was such a studyholic back then. So glad it was worth it.


3. I passed the UN (National Examination)
It must be a miracle! Can't believe it! But, even though my score are not so high, I am proud that all of them are pure from my hard work. I did not cheat and I'm proud of myself because of that.


4. I was accepted to Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University Japan
Japan! My first time I lived by my own. Such an interesting journey. Journey of my life. I met a lot of people here. A lot of memories and lesson I got from this university life. I love being here. I love my new friends. I love my dormitory life. I love everything's here. Even though things are getting though, but I won't give up!


5. I went to Kyoto, Japan
Kyoto! I love Kyoto so much! I love the temples and everything. Should come back!


Then, here it is~ My new year resolution!


1. Get Straight-A (and scholarship)
I will work hard for it! がんばります!


2. Learn Korean Language
I really want to learn Korean~ Somebody, please teach me more Korean!


3. Better luck in my love life
I hope my love life will be better this year, at least get a boyfriend? lol


4. Be a more talkative Maya
I really need to break my shell~


5. Mastering the Japanese
More practice, more practice!


6. Be better Maya. Better personality. Better style.
Yes~ and the new me~


Okay then, tomorrow I am going to Fukuoka so I will not have any chance to update my blog there because I am staying in my friend's house and there's no internet connection there. So, everybody~

Happy New Year~ あけましておめでとうございます! :)


Enjoy your holiday and thanks for reading!


Bye-bye and see ya'!


-Maya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿