2012年5月9日水曜日

The Last Month of Me Being 19

Today is May 9th, 2012, which means I have the whole last month of being a teenager. I cannot believe that finally I will become 20. I mean, come on, 20 years old! Somehow, I don't feel like any other 20 years old I know. On my last year of my teenager year, I can say that I was quite lucky. I learned a lot through laughs, smiles, cries and tears. Well, I still have a full 30 days left before I really enter the 20s to conclude everything.

I posted this just as a remark that I've came this far. 
And my new journey awaits me next month. I had been loving my life up until this moment but I am sure I will love more in the future. 


And as the last month of me being 19 years old, I was asking myself.
What would I like to do?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿