Anyway, I did lots of thing these two years. Last night, I went through all my photos in APU and I realize lots of things happened here. Especially, this semester, I was so busy with a lot of things. RA, Indonesian Week, SAS, etc. that it affected my body and mind. I felt pretty exhausted back then. And I realized it influenced the way I do my job. I couldn't focus as much as before (and I was known for my ability to stay focus!) . All I wanna do is sleeping, sleeping and do nothing. Pretty bad, at least for me. I learnt my lesson. It's not that I couldn't do it properly, I just couldn't do all the things in the same time. Valuable lesson for me to respect myself as well.
Anyhow, it's almost finish and summer vacation is approaching. I'll go back to Indonesia for a pretty long time, about more than a month. This time, I will go home for my own sake. I really want to take a real break and start to think slowly of what I wanna do next, of how I want to spend my remaining two years in Japan. And I wish I could go back to Japan with fresher image of Maya. Keeping back with my old work ethics (keep focus! organized! time management!), cut off this semester's bad habits (a little bit not being myself due to lots of circumstances) , keep things that really important for me, and not give up easily. Basically, I would like to try to return to my old self like one year ago but with more smile, more open with people, and keep being positive.
Kind of glad that I will move to downtown starting next semester. With new place and environment, it's kind of easier to start all over again. And I might cut my hair, this time, I will go for short. But not too short though. It's kind of great feeling. Next semester, I am going to be 3rd year student, and it will gonna be my fresh start. I can't wait. Even though things might going to get rough next semester, I will just need to remember that I only got two years left in this small lovely place called Beppu, so I'd better to enjoy every second of it!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿