Call me lame, but I'd never watched (500) Days of Summer before yesterday. After years, finally I watched it and it turns out it became one of my favorite movie list. I thought this is just another Hollywood love story movie, but it surprised me that it wasn't. As the director said in the beginning of the movie, yes, it's not a love story. And it's my first time got all eye-teary watching a Hollywood movie. Also, the cinematography was just nice with all of those back and forth scenes and great soundtrack. The best of all, the story line was just.. so true. I mean everybody could almost related to the main character, I guess.
Anyway, I really hope I'll never meet someone like Summer (in boy's version of course, because I am not interested with girls of course) in my life. Being all that's right then left just like that? I really got emphatic with the Tom's character. I am really glad he could move on with his life and even became better person after all those deep depression.
One thing is, a lot of Summer out there and all we can do is be careful of those kind of person, really. And I realized that when I am getting older, I start to lose trust to other people. After all the things I've been through these years, somehow it's hard for me to really trust somebody in short time. It takes at least months for me to trust someone. I guess when we are adult, not being able to trust easily is the only way for us to protect ourselves from getting hurt.
Being an grown up is so complicated.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿