2012年10月24日水曜日

Job-Hunting Scene



I just got home from campus and had my wallet gone with all of my important cards on it. OMG, I am not in the mood of renewing all of my cards, especially I''ll have to pay for the fees. Anyhow, enough with the talk about my unlucky day, but today I got to wear suits because of my TA works.

Strangely enough, today, wherever I go, all of my friends looked at me and asked:
「マヤ!就活?」Maya! You're doing job-hunting?!
「あら、マヤーさん、就職活動もう始まるんですか?」Maya, you already started your job-hunting?
And it's not only one or two people who asked me about that, but it was almost around 10 people! Up until last year, whenever I wore suits to campus, nobody asked whether I was wearing suits for job-hunting. As I remember, they'd ask whether I have presentation for class or not, but never mentioned about job-hunting.

Then, I remember, oh yeah, I am a third year student -____- Great.

To make it fancier (ahahaa actually not), I decided to take pas photo for my visa extension while I am in this rare occasion wearing suits to campus. When it's done, OMG, I realized I just looked like those Japanese people who are doing job-hunting. And strangely enough that since I started my days as a third year student 3 weeks ago, everyone around me always talking about job-hunting, job-hunting and job-hunting. And also, every Japanese movies or dramas I watched always have job-hunting scenes on it. I feel like wow. And somehow I feel I am getting a lot older now thanks to it.

Seems life's getting serious from now on.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿