2012年10月2日火曜日

Some Bites of Japanese


Just a quick random post, but I just realize that Japanese books have lots of great books, and what I mean is, there are bunch of it. Too bad, you have to understand Japanese and know Kanji. If I knew this from long time ago, I should have been motivated to study kanji more seriously.. or maybe not. Just saying, lol.

Anyway, recently I am kind of tend to buy more Japanese book than I used to buy and actually read every line of it. I don't know when it started or where the willingness came from, but I just feel like I want to read more and more books in Japanese. Is there any relation with me living in downtown, now?
However, for novels, I still have my pick on the English novels since I never really get the essence of Japanese novel. But, look at what I got here. These are the books that I bought from the last 7 days. One light comic, 50 questions of job hunting interview, management book based on Disney Company, and a book about how to behave in Japanese company. Very interesting. I am reading books in Japanese. Is it possible that I've blended more with Japanese society without I even realize it? The other thing is, I start to read things related to work, to future. I wonder whether it's just because I am third year college student right now. 

Or simply because I've became old and boring?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿