Winter has came and it's freaking cold! Definitely it's much colder than last year. It's just the beginning of December and the temperature has already dropped to minus degree Celcius. Usually, in December, we never go below minus. It's already snowing in my campus, but because I have to finish my individual research, I am stuck in my room in this weekend while seeing all my other friends posting their photos playing with snow on Facebook. So not fair.
Anyway, to repay my precious weekend and reward myself of such hard work (I even skipped watching my favorite annual Wind Orchestra Concert in my campus!), I decided to make Nabe. What is Nabe, anyway? Simply to put in word, it's a Japanese Hotpot. It's so easy to make, only put the sauce, all the ingredients you want to have on your Nabe and add boiled water inside a pot. Cook for about 10 to 15 minutes (just make sure all the ingredients already well-cooked and come done), you can enjoy your Nabe!
| prepare all the ingredients! |
| put them on pot! |
| cooked them well! oh! don't forget to add some cheese! =9 |
For those who are struggling with cold and winter just like what I am doing right now, keep yourself warm and try not to catch a cold! =)
.jpg)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿