2012年12月9日日曜日

Piece of the Summer Heat


The only reason why suddenly I post this up because of my brother, who seems addicted on uploading our unpublished photos on facebook. I was in the middle of completing my lecture reviews last night (around 3 am) and suddenly I got notifications from my brother that he already tagged me on around 20 photos of last summer photos! I mean, come on, he even tagged me on those photos that I don't think should go public! Embarrassing pose, I would say. 
This is what I'm talking about, weird pose of mine!
this one is even weirder -___-
okay, this is so alay (so-not-cool)
The thing is, I went back to Indonesia for about more than 30 days, but this was the only occasion that the 4 of us could gather and go somewhere together! Isn't it crazy? I mean, how life and busyness is so cruel on human's life. There's nothing wrong about it, it's called life. I know. But still, I wish I could spend more time with my family, I mean the four of us, just like years before.

  
Oh well. I should be glad I still able to see my parents being healthy and fit. That'll be more than enough for me.

2 件のコメント: