Happy New Year 2014
Here we are already. New year 2014! For some kind of reason, I got really excited to welcome this new year. After all the things happened on 2013, I feel this new year would be a good year to restart everything. Even though, to begin with, I got Chicken Pox right now.
By the way, here I want to share my last year resolution and would like to share this year resolution!
2013 New Year Resolution:
1. Visit Saga and Miyazaki (complete Maya's Kyushu Travel List)
Finally I visited both of the prefecture and it means I already completed my Kyushu Travel List!
2. Be more organised
- Finish everything in to-do list I was able to manage this somehow
- Put things and stuffs in order (documents, stuffs)
Some of the document, I had put it in order but still half-complete.
3. Reply people's message/SMS/emails/calls frequently (no more than 1 day)
Alright, in the end I wasn't able to accomplish this, but at least I tried to reply my sharemate's as soon as possible lol
4. Be honest with my own feeling
- Never lie again to myself Well, it's kinda vague whether I was able to accomplish this or not. In some cases, I was honest to myself, but mostly, I still find it difficult to be honest with myself.
5. Live with no regret!
- I won't know what'll happen unless I try Joined symposium in Japanese, taking offer to presenting in Japanese in front of more than 10 Japanese companies, joined business challenge program.
- Brave enough to take chances Well, it became my middle name.
6. Renewal of my lifestyle
- Redecorate my own room Yeah, did it!
- Have enough sleep and rest Compare to 2012, I had more sleep and rest, trust me.
- Drink more water per day Oops, still not able to do this.
7. Learn Japanese to the next level
- Read more Japanese books Finish my first book in all Japanese!
- Take Career Japanese class That class... killing me.
- Write more in Japanese Tried to use Japanese everytime I posted something on Facebook
- Practice Keigo (Japanese Honorific term) Yeah, I went for part-time job and several opportunities to have presentation in Japanese.
- Find part-time job Lawson, lawson, lawson!
Wow, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. In fact, I did my 2013 new year resolution quite well. So how about this year? Here's my latest resolution!
2014 New Year Resolution:
1. Catch up with my old friends! :)
Okay, I am suck with keeping old friends. And I'll start blaming my busyness for not be able to catch up with them where actually it's me who is lack of effort. With things happened last year, I think this year would be a good start to be more open and say 'Hi! How are you?' to them with smile.
2. Start my own cash book, be financially smarter
I traveled too often that I started to feel bad about it. It doesn't mean I have no savings but I just want to control my own expenditure these day. Also, I want to see my own buying behaviour pattern.
3. Eat breakfast every single morning (if possible)
I am not a type of girl who eat breakfast every single morning. Not that because I am lazy (well, it might be one of the factor though) but mostly it is because I've never used to eat breakfast. Since entering junior high school which is like about 10 years ago, I never had my breakfast. Again, not because my mother didn't give me any food, but my school was so far away from home back then and I had to go to school in such an early hour. In that time, rather than eating my breakfast in car which always make me have car-sick, I always chose to sleep. And since then, I never had my breakfast and it became my lifestyle. I only ate two times a day, which is lunch and dinner. But this year, I will try to change this 10-year-bad-habit. I will have at least two slices of toast to start my day =)
4. Finish my "77-Things-To-Do Before Leaving Japan" List
Okay, I got another list and I made this list before I came to Japan and kept revised it frequently since then. It was quite interesting to have such a list and I already completed like 57/77 so 20 more to go!
5. Have an Afternoon Tea set at least once
Me and my friend was planning to go to Hong Kong and Macau for New Year and because suddenly I got sick, we canceled everything. When we went through the travel guide book, I saw about this thingy, afternoon tea set, and I am dying to have one. The thing is I don't know where I can have it (I heard it usually in some luxurious hotel or place like that) and I still have not find any friend that would be willing to have tea together with me since it's quite expensive. But it would be really good if I can try at least once in my life.
6. Join volunteer activity (go to the site)
Not only donating money for charity but I really want to do volunteer activity that required me to go to the field directly and do something over there. Will find information about this and try to apply for one =)
7. Post a blogpost at least once a month
No need to remind myself of how bad I abandoned this blog last year. Once I posted again, I only posted things about misery and sad stuff. For this year, I will try to post regularly and keep it more cheerful and positive! =)
8. Remember everyone's birthday
My other bad habit, I rarely could remember any other birthday beside mine, my best friends and my family. For this year, I will try to remember everyone's birthday and send them a simple message such as "Happy Birthday" to lighten up their day.
9. Change phone to smartphone
Okay, I am still using an old Japanese flip cellphone that I found it really inconvenient these day. The only reason I didn't want to change it up until now because I actually really like using it. It also has TV application on it that I can watch Japanese TV anywhere and anytime I want. But as I started job hunting and stuff, it is so difficult to get the latest information since everything is available in internet and I don't have stable internet connection at home. Even though I have iPhone, it's Indonesian number so I only depend on wifi to use its application. Kinda stressed me out recently thats why I decided to change phone to smartphone this year.
10. Launch a travel blog
As I've been traveling so often recently, I would like to launch my own travel blog and be able to spread out information to all travellers out there. I don't know if I can launch it near the future but definitely I'll try to launch it this year :)
How is it? And how about yours?
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿