Hi, blogger! With Maya again here.
I just posted a post not a long time ago, but I had a lot of things to write in my head right now that I can't let them just disappear like shadow if I fail to write it down all of them here.
During this holiday, my friend shows me a lot of cute baby video on Youtube. We keep watching cute and funny videos until morning, something we cannot do if the school starts.
Watching those little kids just reminds me of my childhood. I can recall everything, my precious memories with my dad, my big brother, in America.. Yes, I was my dad's little girl.
There is one video, Nina's video, half American-Japanese, who inspired me a lot. Her father recorded her since she was so little. There is one video of her showing when she learnt how to walk.
She fell down a lot of times, maybe hundred of times, but she kept smiling and trying again and again. We fell down as much as we did when we were learning how to stand and walk. We fell down before we success or reach out our dream. I fell down so many times.
I fell down during my school years, I fell down a lot in my love life, I fell down in many aspect of my life. In our lives, we fall and will fall down a lot, as much as baby falls down in learning new things.
How many times should we fall until we reach out our dreams?
I don't know.
But the thing is, we should remember, when we fall, we must lift up our head, smiling into the sky, and find the will to get up again. Falling down makes us stronger. How hurts it is, you can always get up and face the day again. Because..
..falling down is the prove that we are living.
Thanks for reading my post :)
See ya' and bye-bye!
Far away from Japan,
Maya
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿