2011年3月3日木曜日

Should We Regret On Our Own Decision?

Hi, blogger! This is Maya.


I don't know why, but lately there are a lot of things I want to write down in this blog and I have to write it down all of them, if I don't do that, all of my thoughts will just gone.



You know, since I got here to live on my own for the next 4 years, I start to think about my past and my future. I will imagine what if I didn't decide to chase my dream to go here. What if I chose to go to UI. Going here is my very own decision. I decided to leave.

Sometimes, a lot of people regret on their own decision. I think they shouldn't. In my case, when I was deciding to go to Japan, I need to know all my consequences. My life won't be easy over there. I will be apart from my best friends and people I don't want to be apart of. I have to sacrifice things. I didn't think only the good things I will get if I got to Japan.

Deciding means you accept all the consequences as well.

That's why, I cannot stand it when people start to sigh about their life, regretting their own decision. You should know the consequences before you brave enough to decide on something, be ready of it. You must not regret on your decision, because that is your own decision. You are the one who decided it, so you must responsible of it.

Today I'll practice Saman Dance again. My life in APU is kind of a dancer life (lol), I should post about my activity next time. 

By the way, today in Japan, we celebrate ひなまつり (Girl's Festival) hehe.

Thanks for reading anyway :))

See ya' and bye-bye.

Far away from Japan,
Maya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿