I had nothing to do these days except practice Saman Dance and playing around with my friends. I spent a lot of my time enjoying my holiday slowly.
Today is my first time to do part time job! Yay! It's an on-campus job, testing the newest Online Teaching System (Blackboard Learning System). I went to campus, and you know, why I love going to campus is because I got to see and meet people I couldn't meet during my holiday. I got to meet my international friends, and it was so nice.
Suddenly, I remember something. Two years ago, when I was still in my second year of high school, I was asked, what is your dream college. This was my answer:
"My dream university is where I can gather with people from all over the world, sharing thoughts and experiences, while studying the subject I like,"
That 16-years-old me who dreams big and believe that she can do even the impossible thing didn't know that 2 years later, her dream will be realized. I didn't expect I am going to living in my dream. Going to APU is just exactly like my answer. Having friends from all over the world; Japan, Korea, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Mongolia, Myanmar, America, Germany, Norway, Uzbekistan, etc.
I'm so glad I came here. I cannot thank God more. I love studying here. I love my college life up until now. I wish it will be better in the future. I love the multicultural environment my university offers to me. I am living my dream. You know, for me, the key for my life is to believe. Believe that I can do it, believe my dream will come true. Just believe.
Does my dream end after I chased one? Nope.
There's a lot of new dreams when I got here. Dreams that waiting for me to reach. My road is still far, all I need to do is do the best and never give up.
Thanks for reading.
See ya' and bye-bye! :))
Far away in Japan,
Maya

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿