Today is 3rd March, and guess what? It's snowing heavily here in my dorm and my campus!
Cannot believe it :D I thought spring is coming because couple days ago I saw some Sakura, but then, now it snows again and everybody is surprised.
I don't mind with snow, lots of my friends hate snow. I love snow. I know it's freaking cold when it snows, but I love cold and snow. Whenever snow is falling, I cannot help myself but slow down my walk and enjoy the cold, smiling and feel the snow falling from the sky. Some people find it is not enjoyable, but for me, it is. Maybe it's weird for some people lol.
It's kinda sad for me because winter is over. When I made up my bed, suddenly I saw snow was falling again, it brought me a smile. Happy. I love fall semester because it has winter and I love winter. 雪が好きです。
See you next year snow :D
Thanks for reading :))
See ya' and bye-bye.
Far away from Japan,
Maya
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿