2011年6月15日水曜日

The Greatest Unexpected Present So Far

Hi, blogger! How are you? This is me, Maya. Now, I already 19 years old. What I really want to do in this new age is to be better Maya. On age of 18, I learnt a lot of things. Lesson of life. How person that you believed so much could betray you so easily, how is it like to live independently, how hard to figure out who you really are, how frustrated to try to fulfill everyone's expectation on you, etc.


But, I can feel that I'm changing through this one year, in the good way. I became stronger and be more independent. I also became more considerate of others as well. And I want to be needed by people. Strange, eh? I mean, it's so strange that after one year, I could change that much. But, do not worry, I'm still the same old Maya. Really =)


By the way, focus on the main topic, I never thought people will remember my birthday. Getting used to be forgotten by some people make me do not have any expectation people will remember my birthday. But, then, I got 5 surprises! I was so shocked!



  1. During SAS Staff Meeting, my team leader told everyone the next day is my birthday and with everyone, they sang "Happy Birthday" to me and even gave me present.
  2. On my birthday, my friends told my Japanese Teacher that I had birthday and together with all my classmates, they sang "Happy Birthday" for me.
  3. In my dorm, suddenly I got surprised from my floor mates until I cried. I was under a huge pressure because of the event I had to work on and I was the floor leader. Suddenly they made a board consists of their messages and they even made me Pisang Goreng with Ice Cream =')
  4. From APU Ina, they came to my room and brought a very nice chocolate cake. So, happy.
  5. My friend from Vietnam made me egg pudding for me.





The reason why I wrote this blog post is not showing off that a lot of people gave me surprises. I just want to say thank you from the deepest part of my heart. I never had people that remember my birthday so many before. I already got used to being left out and forgotten, so I was so happy that I cannot even describe how I appreciate it so much. I want to treasure it. 

Thank you everyone, you guys cannot imagine how I really happy about it that I could cry. Thank you very much! :)

Thanks for reading anyway.

See ya' and bye-bye.

Far away from Japan,
Maya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿