Hi, blogger! How's your doing? Wherever you are, reading this post, just want to let you know that this is my last minutes of being 18. My life through this one year are cool, unexpected and a lot of drama.
I cannot explain too much because I want to post this before 00:00 and it's almost the time. I just want to be better Maya in this new age. Actually, I will not automatically changes when the clock strike to 00:00. It will take a lot of process, difficulties and painful experiences. But, I am still hanging there.
Hope I will have a better life without forgetting that the life I have up until now is awesome. The current me is the combination of all the people I met during my life. So thank you everyone.
Thanks for reading.
See ya' and bye-bye!
Far away from Japan,
Maya
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿