"As a good friend, I want to give you one advice and I hope you will remember it whenever you are about to find a boyfriend. Never lower your standard. Be positive and be patience. The right one will come to you, I am sure for that. And I will be your brother, when somebody breaks your heart, I will break his bones," - Andrei, 2012.
Thank you, dear my Germany friend. Somehow I feel like I can keep your advice and encourage me to be more positive. When I heard this advice, I think it's a really good one, so I was thinking of sharing it on my blog. Be positive and be patience. Thinking about it right now, I think he's right. That's all what we ought to do when it comes about love. Be yourself, keep smiling, be positive and be patience. No one knows who is waiting on the other side of your door =)
Maya
ps. don't worry, I am not desperate of getting a boyfriend right now lol
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿