I haven't finished it (but soon will be) this inspiring book. It teaches you the kind of message of fulfill your life to the fullest thingy. Don't regret it until you are in your sixties for sure. Recently, I am dying to read more and more books, and I'm keen to read a light holiday type book. I posted this on my Facebook as my status (which is something I rarely do!), how I badly needed my friend's advice on picking a new book to read. All their picks were great for sure, but, in the end, I am just into something light and inspirational story.
And this book, saved me from this boring routine I have to face everyday in this almost-over-for-me Spring Vacation.
And this book, saved me from this boring routine I have to face everyday in this almost-over-for-me Spring Vacation.
What would be my next book on my reading list? Let's see.
With love,
Maya
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿