2012年3月5日月曜日

The Holiday I've Always Wanted

This Month on my Reading-List
Everybody knows this book. It had made into a movie on 2006 starring Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep, deeply in love with this movie since the very first time I watched this with my bestfriend. Yes, it's about fashion and New York. That Big Apple City I always wanted to live of. The book itself (haven't finished yet!) very very enjoying to me.

As being an RA and engaged in all of those stuffs (Indonesian Week 2012, etc.) I literally mere have a good free time. Those precious time of me spending my weekend in bed all day long while reading some novels or watching some movies became something that I always crave of. And today, I got what I deserve the most: a relaxing Sunday.

I kind of wanting make my own Reading List that I will update it every month. It feels so good to get your hobby back: reading something so passionately. Believe me, I was quite terrified when I started losing my passion of reading and writing something several months ago due to my tiredness. Guess it just coming back to me, right?

I will post something more when I decide to start reading another book ;)

With love,
Maya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿