I got this trait from my family. My Dad is surely a true traveler. When he was taking his master degree in USA back then on the late 80s, he traveled a lot. Not to mention when he brought his family to Pittsburgh (I was a kid back then) to continue his further study of PhD. We traveled on every vacation time we had. The place that we haven't visited yet is only the East Cost of USA. He always said to me (especially since now I am living in Japan): Life is just once. Grab every chances that come to you, they won't come for the second time for sure. Study a lot, meet other people a lot, try a lot of things, and don't forget to travel a lot.
So.. maybe me and traveling cannot be separated from the beginning. When I just got into Japan, I couldn't help but start to explore around when everyone else still busy with their things. I found how to get to Beppu Service Area in campus with my friend when others hadn't even known there was one! And every time someone went somewhere with me, we always ended up exploring new places unintentionally (most of the time because we got lost and we just wandering around and finally found lots of new interesting places!)
I took Tourism Policy class this quarter and every time I went to the class, the lecture makes me want to travel and explore the world even more than before. There are things out there that worth the risk, demand to seek, and and worth to live for. If I believe in reincarnation, I might was an adventurous shepherd in my previous life. My intention to travel is not for bragging on facebook, uploading every single photos I took (well, some of photos won't hurt either lol) and make everyone envy me. It is more than that.. it's just seeing new things keeps me alive. I found it really interesting to see places that differs with mine, different people, different cultures. If I could reborn in this world, I would choose to become a cat... the one who could travel all around the world. Either that.. or a bird, that would fly anywhere I want to.
Currently, these places are my new must-visit places:
1. Paris, France
I don't know why but I am interested with Paris recently. The city of love, lots of people say. And it would be very nice if I could visit it and cast my self with its magic spell once in my lifetime.
2. Sydney, Australia
Thanks to my Tourism Policy lecturer, now I want to go to Australia so bad. He keeps talking about Australia since he lived there for a quite of time. Australia is near Indonesia (well, far away from Japan though), but I never had chance to go there.
3. Bangkok, Thailand
I got some Thailand friends in APU, and after talking with them, I am so curious to visit their countries. Indonesia and Thailand quite similar in some of aspects, but it would be really great if I could visit it. Hey, it's near to Indonesia anyway!
4. Brazil
Okay, I don't know any Brazilian to begin with, but Brazil is one of the places I really want to visit.
I can list more and more and more until you get bored, but at least for now, this is my wish-list. Would anyone buy me a free ticket for me? I went to Seoul and Busan last February and cannot wait to come back again. Also, I haven't finished my-travel-list-before-I-leave-Japan yet. There's still a long way for me and everyone, don't forget to travel while you still can!
It's been a long time since I post a really long post, eh?




0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿