I could see myself wake up every early morning, going to my campus in Depok (outer part of Jakarta), having some traffic jam and pulling out the dryness of the weather to attend some lectures. Meeting my friends from the same faculty and feel uneasy with some seniors that their faces I might know from the new students orientation time. Studying with my closest friends for the upcoming quiz and go to library after class. Eating in cafeteria during lunch break. I might not interested in joining any extra-curricular or clubs or organization since I don't have any confident enough to take important part of the student body. I would awkwardly think introvert like me could never socially fit into that kind of things. Then start hating myself for not giving a try.
Then, I would go to other faculties just to meet my high school friends that went there and hanging out with them on Friday or weekend. Whenever I got free time, I might go to library again since it's so cool and big. Or otherwise, go home. I'd spend my weekend time with my friend or family, go around malls in Jakarta; there's plenty of new malls or restaurants to try. If I don't have any class? I'd might stay at home and watch DVD instead. Or I might busy hunting for some literature books for my reports. Or even have my hair treatment every two weeks just like I always do during high school. Don't talk about taking care of residents or other people when I'd still be that little shy and quiet Maya who doesn't talk a lot and doesn't know how to start and keep some conversation going.
Surely, I don't have to worry about Oita Bus schedule, when I have to do my monthly groceries, what to eat, calculate my monthly budget, when I have to do my laundry, when I have to clean up my apartment, find new apartment to live, change my address every time I moved or when I have to pay my monthly rent. The only thing I should worry is my studies since all my basic needs are taken care by my parents. Whatever I need, I just need to ask my parents directly, even doing such a simple thing such as copying and scanning something.
If I'd never gone to Ritsumeikan APU, I won't be who I am today.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿