2012年11月24日土曜日

Explore a New Place: Yufuin City

Alright, call me lame or something like that but yesterday was my very first time I went to Yufuin City, one of the tourist attraction city in my prefecture in Japan while almost all of my friends already been there at least once in the past two years! I'd never visited Yufuin which is only take 1 hour by bus or train from my place, while I've been going to far places such as Kansai, Kagoshima and even Busan, Korea. How ironic, how ironic. 


My impression of this beautiful village is it is about three things. Artwork, food, and traditional village scenery! Basically it doesn't look like a modern city at all, instead, it looks like a Japanese old village in a very long road with bunch of shops, cafe, restaurant, art pieces shop, museum in the sides of the main road. Don't forget you'll also find so many Korean tourists in the way, yes you heard it. Korean tourists! I heard Korean Language like everywhere, in every inch and corner of this Yufuin City. I remember they have special advertisement about Oita being aired in television in train stations in Seoul. That's must be one of the reason why.

The Foods

I ate like a pig yesterday. I just couldn't help it. Yufuin full of desserts and foods! Super yummy Cheese Koroketto, Strawberry Choco Soft Ice Cream (it is really soft!), Honey Pudding with Soft Ice Cream, Fruit Mix Crepes, Cheese Soft Ice Cream, Yufuin Cheese Cake.. no wonder, all the cats that I met there were really fat! They must living in heaven lol If you've never eaten any of Yufuin desserts, put it on your have-to-do list before you die, seriously. When we are having lunch, how they put the foods were beyond artistic as well. I am nuts about foods in Yufuin! Next time, when I have a chance to visit again, I'll make sure I try Yufuin Burger that I heard very tasty!

The Art Work

If you love arts, you can find so many art work in Yufuin. Statue, art pieces that being sold in shops, or some decoration in the road. I mean, even the buildings are artistic as well! For me, who enjoying art work since high school, it was a hard temptation to not buy any of them. The price is freaking expensive for those tiny things! Well, it's just I didn't bring enough money to buy. Make sure you have enough money with you when you visit Yufuin lol

The Scenery

Not another word, but if you come to Yufuin, you'll enjoy Yufuin as much as I do. Eat Yufuin foods and desserts, enjoying (or probably buying) those art work pieces, and taking photos of its beautiful Japanese scenery all way along. Autumn is the best season for visiting Yufuin since it has so many beautiful maple leaves around. Well, I heard when it comes to winter, Yufuin also looks dazzlingly sparkling of white, because of the thick snow. You can choose though. Never forget to put this into your list whenever you got a chance to visit Japan!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿