2012年11月13日火曜日

White Angel's Voice

I did say I was lost. I did say I don't know what to do with my life. I did say that my future seems faded out from my sight. But, actually, all of them are the other form of what we called reality. Reality always messed up with us. Reality always made us kneeled down until we couldn't feel anything and think that fighting doesn't even worth anymore. Reality will always be there, in the corner of our life, waiting to simply get us and turn us down. That's true, but everytime we are down, we will always forget one thing. Forget that someone out there, there will always be those hands that will help us out, that will bring us back to life, to bring lights in the dark. Friends. That's who I am talking about.

" Just stop and look around. don't plan your life too much or else it'll laugh at you and take you somewhere else."
Someone told me that day that I need to take a break. I felt all of my life, I always run, run, and run. Run as fast as possible so I could make my parents proud. Run as fast as possible so I could be better than my big brother. Run as fast as possible so I could make my dream come true. Then, I realize. In some point of life, everyone needs a break time. I need to stop for awhile and see what I missed.

"..sometimes life's gonna hit you with a brick in the head. don't lose faith. don't waste your time living in other people's life." - Steve Jobs
Everyone has that moment when reality really hit them in head that makes you decided to give up things. Failed in audition, scholarships, part-time job, job-hunting or even going to the language school you really want to go that you spent the last 2 years to save money for it. Don't let the devil speaks to you, instead, go out and find those white angels' voices. If you really look around, they are everywhere. If you don't find any, look harder, it's not that they don't want to speak to you, but they are in disguise. Take off their invisibility cloak and you'll find them.
" I, I have a dream. I believe in that dream. Please watch over me. Standing in front of that cold wall called fate, I can firmly face it. One day I wil pass over that wall. And be able to fly as high as the sky. This heavy thing called life can't tie me down. At the end of my life, on the other day I can smile, let's be together."A Goose's Dream by In Soon In
.Say thanks to the problem. Say thanks to those difficult things that life offers to you. It will make you learn about what life really is and finally grow. And you'll understand about how those white angels always there with us all the time disguise as our friends. Never forget to treasure them.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿