
Since I came to APU on September 2010, I never had a day without work, work and work. Okay, I am exaggerating here, but I am serious. I seldom have a free time. I joined lots of activities that made me busy from early morning until late night. Moreover, now I also an Resident Assistant (RA), SAS Student Staff, Indonesian Week 2012 Core Member, and taking part of leader for several things. Plenty of works? More than you can imagine.
The photo I posted here is my personal agenda. I bring it everywhere. Checking my schedule like at least 5 times a day, from morning until (sometimes) morning again. I already getting used to have like 5 different meetings a day. Also, I take my study very serious. That is why I came here. I'm getting used to sleep at 3 or 4 am in the morning after finishing all my assignments and works. Last quarter, I had classes from 10:35 until 17:40 non-stop (I only ate some calorie snacks to balance my diet)
I want to share about my daily life in APU but I now, I think that's not the best thing to do. It's not that I bragging about myself being busy or all those stuff, but, if you have a chance to see my schedule book, I bet you won't believe what's written there.
Back to the topic. Recently, I am thinking about this, why I am such a workaholic? Why can't I live normally in APU like any other people? Why can't I just go to school, do my assignments, meet my friends, and that's it? Why I have to be so interested with so many activities that ends up make me busy like hell?
The thing is.. being busy is my way to express my feeling. If you know me enough, when I start being busier than ever, that means something bothering my mind. Being busy is my way to escape from my own reality. The busier I am, the happier I will get. Being busy will stop me from thinking things that I don't want to think of. And also, whenever I decide to do something, I will never do it half-heartly. Even though it turns out that I lost my interest on it, I will try my best to do my best on it. And giving up in the middle of the process is not my surname.
Especially, when I want to forget about bad memories, I will be busier than ever.
I guess I cannot stop for being workaholic because it became my surname. And maybe, just maybe, I got a feeling that I will never stop being busy during my life in APU.
I guess I cannot stop for being workaholic because it became my surname. And maybe, just maybe, I got a feeling that I will never stop being busy during my life in APU.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿