2012年1月5日木曜日

I Wish Dexter Mayhew Said This To Me..

" You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this. Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or a scented candle" - Dexter Mayhew, One Day
This quote means so much to me, more than you can imagine. Wish this Dexter said this to me. Lack of confidence is my surname. I often have no confidence in almost.. everything. I lack confidence of myself, a lot. Keep thinking that I could bored people just a moment after we start to talk unable me to start the conversation with others. Entrust my own ability and doubting my capability. And sometimes keep thinking that what I have done so far, majorly because of my luck.


I really wish someone give me confidence. Life must be much easier now and then.


In the end of holiday,
Maya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿