They actually have some traditions such as going to temple or shrine at midnight to pray and take their first fortune teller paper of the year. Then they will eat New Year's Food called Osechi. The second photo is the example of Osechi that was made by my dorm. And we made it special because instead of Japanese foods, we cooked multicultural foods from all around the world. Other thing is usually kids and young people receive money from the elders.
One thing that made my new year special this year is that I went to Kagoshima on 1st January to visit my sharemate house. There, I tried Kimono for the first time. I was the one that wore the pink Kimono and it was so beautiful. I think I am so lucky that I could experienced such experience in my life =)
Actually, I am more emphasize on showing the photos because unlikely usual, I edited them a bit. I am more into photography recently. And I love to express how I love the Japanese Culture through photography, so I just made this short post.
Final exam is approaching, but after that, I think I can start to update this blog regularly. Thanks for reading and see you soon!
Maya



0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿