2012年1月28日土曜日

Refreshing Time



Recently, I cannot concentrate on almost all of my work. I think I get in the point where I had enough with all of these busyness. The peak was yesterday, when I had Japanese Kanji and Grammar Exam and I cannot study even for a minute! I read but it cannot get into my head. I remembering the Kanji, but after I turn away, I forgot everything. I messed up really really bad. After the exam, I remembered going out from the class with teary-eyes. I am going to get a bad grade for sure and I am not exaggerating right now.

I still have some exams and reports to do. So, today I decided to change the environment. I cannot study or concentrate in either AP House nor APU Campus anymore. So I went to downtown, bringing all my reports and studies. I went to McD, where it became something rare for me now and had nice lunch there (Big Chicken McD!) and went to Starbucks to have the new Caramel White Chocolate =9

Being in different place, different environment, helped me to study and concentrate.. a lot. Enjoying my weekend in coffee shop while writing my report is not something that I usually do, but the coffee smell actually makes me much more relax that boost my mood and concentration. I think it will be my new habit from now on, finding new places to study or write whenever I feel so down or so.. actually, I think it's kind of important.


Enjoy your weekend and wish me luck with my exams, report, and grade!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿