"I just went to Starbucks and get this," *showing my Starbucks tumbler, filled with Caramel White Chocolate.
"Alone?"
"Yeah,"
"Next time, you shouldn't go alone to Starbucks. It's so.. lonely,"
It was the real conversation I had about two days ago with my Vietnamese friend, when I just got into the bus from Starbucks (read post Refreshing Time). And yesterday, that Vietnamese friend of mind had her birthday and as the reply of my birthday wishes on her facebook wall, she replied, " ...hope u will not enjoy Starbucks alone next time..." Is it that pathetic to be alone?
To begin with, actually I am not a talkative person. I am more an introvert. I started to be more open to people and stuff, but recently, I feel tired. And all I want to do is being alone. Even though I have close friends, but when I want to be alone, I really want to be alone.
Being alone is my way to think carefully of all of my problems, my thoughts, my feelings, and everything. I can sort out my thought and also motivate myself to not give up with the current situation. The moment where you only have yourself and your mind.
There are people who don't like being or seen alone. But I think, most in our time, we all agree that sometimes we also want to be all alone.
Don't you think so?
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿