2012年1月29日日曜日

The Inspiration Why I Can Stand By My Own Foot

Hi, blogger! Yesterday, my friend just told me that she just watched my favorite Japanese Drama called 14 Years Old Mother (14才の母). The story is about how a 14 years old girl called Miki got pregnant and then decided to keep the baby event though every single person in her life against her decision. But, because she wants to be responsible with her action, she struggling from all the obstacle by herself.

To begin with, I remember watching the drama before I came to APU, and it's inspired me a lot. She is just 14 years old girl, but she has that braveness to face her problem, go to the doctor alone, etc. Miki is such an inspirational character that without I realize encourage me to tell my parents about the life path I want to choose, which is going to APU and live by my own in Japan.

That drama encourage me to not run away from your problem and might be one of the reason I am coming to APU. I want to be such a strong character like that fictional character called Miki. And from that point, just like Miki who never regret on her decision to keep the baby even though she has to pay it with dropped out from school, hated by her best friends, broken up with her boyfriend, obstacle look from others, etc., I decided to try to not regretting what I already chose, what I already decided by my own.

The story inspired me a lot to be a brave girl and one of the reason why I can stand by my own foot here in Japan. I remember, as I preparing all the documents for my departure to APU Japan, I listen to the theme song of this drama and made promises. That time, I promised to not cry, to be strong, to be independent, and whenever I fall, I have to look up the sky and get up by myself. As I writing this, I remember those promises that I almost forgotten about. Guess it's a good thing, eh?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿