Hi blogger, do you ever felt that you start to be able handle almost everything by yourself and do not need other's help if it's not that necessary?
Well, this is what bothers me recently. Before I came to Japan, I was able to take care of myself and handle certain situation. But because of my parents's presents, sometimes when I need things, I still able to ask my parents to help me.
Living alone in Japan, I became more independent than before. I did all my work by myself. I decided what should I do for my day. I decide my own decision and when things get wrong, I'll get the consequences and learn my lesson. I try not to depend on other people as others are also try to survive living alone as well. I learn about life here.
For me, as long I can do things by myself, I don't think I need help from others and become such a burden for them. But, when I cannot handle it no more, I always ask for help. From that point, I seem like I don't need other people, because I always do my things by myself.
It seems a very good thing. But in the other side..
...not all people know that being independent is lonely.
People think I don't need other people because I can handle things by myself.
But I think, independent people are the ones that need people's help the most.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿