2011年12月25日日曜日

The Traveler Story

Hi, blogger! I am back again =)


I just got back from Kumamoto for some shopping and sightseeing on this White Christmas Day. Me and two of my friends went to Kumamoto Castle and Suisenji Park which was so great. Also, I had fun a lot with my friends.


I do travel a lot. In Japan, I've been to about 9 prefectures so far. As long as I remember, since I was little, my family travel a lot. During my years in Pittsburgh, I never had memories that's not filled with traveling around States. Every summer, winter, breaks.. we did travel. Washington  D.C, New York, Florida, etc. My dad brought us to amazing places in States, while driving our blue car back then. In my home, there are bunch of photo album full with photos from our journeys.


In Indonesia, sometimes we travel as well. My parents hometown, East Java, Bali, Jogja, etc. And we did travel to Singapore. Once, before I headed off to APU, me and my mom traveled to Hong Kong and China. All the travel experiences make me love traveling so much.


Today, as I headed of back to Beppu from Kumamoto by bus, I looked outside the window. A lot of buildings and even super centers that reminded me a lot with America somehow, and also my family and our journeys there. When was the last time me and my whole family traveled together?


Oh it's last February, when they visited me here in Japan and the four of us went to Fukuoka for a one-day-sightseeing trip. 


..suddenly, I miss traveling with my family.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿