2011年12月22日木曜日

In This Cold Weather

Hi, blogger! Wherever you are now, this is me again, Maya.
It's getting freaking cold in Japan, especially in APU because my university (and also my dorm as well) located on the top of the mountain. So.. you can imagine how cold could it be.


Anyway..
In this freezing weather, suddenly I remembered last summer.
The heat and the humid. The sun that made my Indonesian skin even tanner. The busyness that made me do my work very fast. Everything seemed so fast, fast and fast.


The blue sky and the green hills. Sound of hundreds of summer insects just like the nature sang summer song for me. The summer breeze smell so nice and lift up my spirit. Went through colorful days that made by people around me. Chasing one dream that I know I can make it. The smile of midsummer night, that will be remembered in the rest of my life. Believing for once more,  dancing as the sun set down. The road on the beach, hoping the summer never ended.

And now I miss my summer.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿