2011年12月24日土曜日

Changes of Life

Hi, blogger, it's me again. It's been a while since the last time I post a blog post last September, so when I start to write again, I cannot stop the feeling to write and write again. I was terribly busy for the last 3 months.




Last summer, I read an amazing book that become one of my favorite books. It's One Day by David Nicholas. The story about a girl named Emma Morley and Dexter Mayhew who met for the first time on July 15th, 1988. Then the story continues of what they do on that day for the next year and the more years to come, until 20 years long. It is really a nice love story for me, because without their realize, they think about each other on that long time. 


What I really like about this story is that, this story is very realistic. Very very realistic. It shows how a relationship between two people will gradually change after some years. I can relate myself very much. After the end of something (graduation, occasion), people tend to walk in their own way. They will not be a lot of communication until they are not keeping touch anymore. 

After some years, I lost contact with several people. People move on with their life, and we gradually become their past and vice versa. Isn't it sad? 

Unexpected things happen. Life changes. There will be a day that you come back to somewhere or places where you couldn't remember anything but memories. Isn't it interesting? People meet, people say goodbye. But that's life. No need to be sad, no need to shed tears. Just be glad and live through of it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿