2011年12月10日土曜日

Thought of My Family

Hi, blogger. I am sorry that I was too busy to update this blog for these past several months.
Again with me here, Maya.


It's already winter in Japan, my favorite season of all, even though it's so cold and stuffs, but I love winter.
I think about a lot of think recently, moreover, my future after I graduate from APU. To be honest, actually, spending 4 years in APU is not enough for me. I want to try more and more things and explore about everything.


This thought came up into my mind recently, when I started watching my friends from all different nationalities started their job-hunting. Seeing them busy on campus wearing black suits, attending bunch of job-hunting seminars and interviews. Also, their Japanese becomes really really good. I started to think that having several years job experience in Japan must be a wonderful thing. Not a lot of people can experience this such of thing. I really want to try to do job-hunting in Japan, as that is most of my friends' reason studying in APU. Especially when I really love and enjoy every minute of my life in Japan like right now.


This afternoon, suddenly my brother called me on Skype, bringing a news that one of my relatives passed away. He is my father's uncle and just like my own grandfather for me. I've known him from I was a kid, and last summer, when I went back to Indonesia, I still had a chance to see and meet him and his condition was very great back then. I was so shocked that suddenly he left us. I was so shocked that last summer was my last time to see him alive.

Losing someone always a painful experience and I know, I will experience this again and again as I am getting older. It is so different when I heard this news in Japan, not in Indonesia. I mean, in Indonesia, we will go straight away to Madura, my parent's hometown and see him for the last time before they burry them. But here in Japan, I only can get the news through Skype, with a little of details and there was nothing I can do except pray for him in my own little room in my dorm.

As I think about that, I re-think my future. And think of my parents, who got older day by day. What if they will be the next? In the end, I realized that I cannot leave them. I cannot leave my family, who are waiting for me at home right now.

Gotta go now.

I will post more. Thanks for reading.

See ya' and bye-bye!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿