Hi, blogger! Few more days left until the end of the year.
I just finished cleaning up my room, it becomes so comfy now. Well, people can see whether I am stress or not by coming to my room. More stress I am, the messier my room would be. Anyway, recently, I feel that I really enjoy my life, really.
I mean, I don't think I have more to ask. For now, my life is good. Not perfect, but nice. Let's see what I have so far. I living on my dream, studying in Japan, which is my dream, then I can learn Japanese, the language that I always wanted to learn from the first time I learnt it in junior high school. Having Japanese friends and talk with them about almost everything. Being an SAS Student Staff and learn new staff. Selected as one of the Resident Assistant and being in charge in M Building and have a fine communication with my partner.
From my room, every morning, I see a beautiful sun rise. In the night, when I lay down on my comfy bed, I sleep while seeing the beautiful moon and hundred of stars. I can see the sparkle of city night, amazing night sky, shooting stars and eclipse from my window when the sun goes down and see Beppu and Oita City, the blue sky and the deep blue sea in the day light.
I have a warm family that always support me and waiting for me back home in Indonesia. I have one big brother that even though sometimes he's so annoying that makes me want to punch him to shut him up, but really care and nice to me. A mother that loves me so much, and a father that always back me up and give me his hand whenever I fall in life.
What should I ask more about? I used to think that life is unfair because I never had luck in my love life. But, when I see around, love is everywhere. It's on the air but not a lot of people realize that it's always hanging there. Love from my friends. Laughing until I cry with them when things is not right. Doing silly things and still love every minutes of it. Getting Christmas Event from my sharemate. Having best friends from junior high school that even though we are separated by thousands miles we still keep in touch with each other, and when we see each other, we still have things and things to talk and laugh about.
Talking about the true essence of friend, I remember when I was in high school, I failed all my AS Level Exams even though I studied too hard on it. As of my disappointment, I cried and cried at my favorite place near the music room. Then, I was so surprised that one by one, my classmates came and be there for me. That time, it was my first time I realized that having friend is amazing.
As now I am far from home, my friends are people that would give me hand when I fall and back me up. Not because some bad things happen in life, I should forget that when I turn back my head, I have friends and family that will always be there, giving me strength and love I need to continue my life.
Having all this amazing stuffs just in front of my eyes, that is why, I never dare to whine. God gives so much to me so it's so unfair if I ask more and whine about something that I already have. Instead, I want to be glad for everything. For having such a great life. For having such a warm and caring family. For having amazing friends.
Isn't it enough?

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿