2011年12月28日水曜日

New Year Resolution

Hi, blogger! It's already December 28th, 2011 which means.. it's new year resolution time! Cannot believe that one year passed this fast. It's too fast, you know. I always make a new year resolution every year and post it on my blog, but the thing is, I heard rumor that from tomorrow until 5th January, there will be no internet connection in AP House, so I decide to make this post earlier.


Well, let's see. Year of 2011. A lot of things happened. I can say, 2011 was a colorful year. Lots of joyfulness, happiness, laugh, smiles, and also cries. I feel that I grown up through the year somehow. 


Some highlights of 2011:


  • My family visited me in Japan. We went to Fukuoka together and me and my brother went to Kansai Area (Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe) on February 2011.


  • I was selected to be one of the SAS Student Staff
  • Indonesian Week 2011 which was so great
  • Then, I was selected as one of the Resident Assistant
  • I went home to Indonesia! Also, I traveled to Jogja and Bali with my sharemate and my Japanese friend! =)
  • I traveled a lot (Fukuoka, Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, Nagasaki, Kumamoto)
Some bad things?


Hmm, let me think. Well, maybe I was too busy through out this year that I cannot spend my time with my closest friends as much as I wanted to. And also, one of my relative passed away just like a couple weeks ago.



Here is my last year resolution. Wondering whether I did all my resolution or not.


1. Get Straight-A (and scholarship) -> okay, I failed to achieve this. Twice I applied for scholarship, twice I got rejected. And no straight A for me, yet.

2. Learn Korean Language -> hmm, it's kind of difficult to say. I learnt some phrases and I can read hangeul, but still I haven't learnt that much about Korean Language.

3. Better luck in my love life -> No boyfriend for me, but believe me, at least I got something that worth to remember ;)

4. Be a more talkative Maya -> I think I am a little bit more talkative than the last year Maya. Thanks to the all activities I joined so far such as SAS, RA, etc. I tried my best you know, to be more talkative Maya.

5. Mastering the Japanese -> Still not that master, I still cannot remember all those difficult vocab, Kanji and grammar, but I'm getting there. 

6. Be better Maya. Better personality. Better style. -> People said my style changed. It becomes more girly and lady-like. Then, does it count? I guess so.





I can say, this year was kind of successful for me. I changed through out the year, to be a better me. Well, then, it's time for to write down my new year resolution:


1. Change My Hairstyle 
Long hair with a bang. This is my style since like forever. I want to change my hairstyle this year. Maybe some wavy look? Or short hair? Perm? Still don't know.


2. Get Scholarship
Still the same me, aiming for straight As and scholarship. Well, I'll do my best for this.


3. Update This Blog Regularly
My absence for 3 months was unacceptable for me. Come on, where is that little girl that love to write more than anything? At least I should update this blog once a month.


4. Travel More
Explore the world. Maybe South Korea? Tokyo? Mount Fuji? Hokkaido? or even China and Thailand? And I absolutely wouldn't say no for Europe.


5. Take JLPT N2
Already plan this, so I should focus on it.


6. Save more!
Okay, I have to admit that I spent too much recently. So, this is one of my biggest resolution, I should save more next year! At least, learn to control myself to not buy unnecessary things.


7. Better In Cooking
To begin with, I am not really good in cooking and I kept feeding myself this past a year and a half with some instant foods. So, my new resolution is to be better in cooking, at least try a new recipe once a month. 


8. More Stylish, Maybe?
Well, next year, I am gonna be 20 and I think it's time for me to be more stylish =)


This year I didn't put anything about love in my resolution. Doesn't mean I don't need them, I just.. want to focus more about something else rather than that. Just like I posted on my previous post, love is not about boyfriend and girlfriend, love is everywhere, forming in different things. And also, next year is going to be my 20th birthday! Oh. My. God. I am turning into adult. No, I am not ready yet.


Then, for everyone that keep reading this blog, thank you!


Happy New Year 2012 for all of you regardless your place, time, etc.


With smile,
Maya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿